- 1 ready-made 9" pie crust
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ tsp. Spicy Caribbee Puerto Rican Vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 ¼ cup corn syrup
- 1 ½ cups pecan halves
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
Preheat and Prepare:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Mix Wet Ingredients:
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, corn syrup, Spicy Caribbee Puerto Rican Vanilla, and eggs. Beat the mixture well until smooth and thoroughly combined.
Incorporate Pecans and Butter:
- Stir in pecan halves and melted butter into the wet mixture. Ensure an even distribution of pecans.
Fill the Pie Crust:
- Pour the prepared mixture into the 9" pie crust, ensuring an even distribution.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until the filling is puffed, and the pie crust is golden brown.
- Allow the pie to cool for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- Serve the Spicy Caribbee Pecan Pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipping cream for a delightful treat.
Enjoy this rich and flavorful dessert!