Grateful Greetings, Spicy Familia!
Thanksgiving is the most beautiful celebration of the year! A wonderful opportunity to gather around the dinner table to share food, stories, blessings and time with our loved ones. Gratitude is so important. We have so many blessings and so much love that surrounds us that we are thankful for.
In our family life happens around food. We have selected a very special turkey recipe to share with all of you. With love, from our family, to yours.
Gobble Gobble Turkey Breast
2 tbsp Spicy Caribbee Sunsational Garlic
2 tbsp Spicy Caribbee Herbed Sea Salt
1/2 packet bacon
1 turkey breast (we use Butterball)
1. Thaw out turkey breast.
2. Season at least a couple of hours before cooking. Cover in bacon.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
4. Cover turkey breast in aluminum foil before placing in the oven.
5. Bake for an hour and a half.
6. Take off the foil and allow bacon to golden (about 5 minutes).